Make the perfect boule of JMT whole wheat sourdough bread using his signature long-fermentation, high-hydration process with 100% organic locally grown and milled whole wheat flour.
CHOOSE ONE OF THREE OPTIONS:
Flour only - You will receive 600 grams of his signature whole wheat flour pre-measured and ready to go!
Make it a kit by adding his favorite salt and sourdough starter.
Or you can order your own established starter from Jason's personal batch.
**Join the Sourdough Bread Making class on Yelp Indy by clicking here.**
You may purchase the handmade earthenware bread baker on its own for your personal recipes or as a bundle. The bundle includes a handmade earthenware bread baker, enough locally grown and milled flour for a 2 lb loaf, sourdough starter and access to the Jason Michael Thomas online instructional video teaching you how to make his signature sourdough.
Indianapolis local pickups will include his own sourdough starter. Shipped orders will include instructions for starting your own.
$10 of every pre-ordered bread baker will be used to purchase a fresh food box to pay forward to an Indianapolis artist.
Also coming soon:
- extra locally grown and milled ancient grain flour to make a 2 lb loaf
- sourdough starter crock for storing and feeding your starter
- sourdough stirring paddle
- bread bowl for proofing your dough
- Jason Michael Thomas organic cotton tea towel for covering your rising dough
- Live Zoom class sponsored by Yelp Indy where Jason walks you through the entire process, his favorite ingredients, the benefits of sourdough and how to personalize it with added ingredients for healthy and delicious sourdough bread your family will love
Each bread baker will be made to order. Orders will be filled in the same order they are received. It takes 2-4 weeks to make a bread baker from beginning to end. We genuinely appreciate your patience during the making process. Like a good bread, good pottery takes time.